Blue Whale Moon Phases Purse
All Over Print Waterproof Canvas Bag
(Model 1641)(Brown Strap)
Type: Waterproof Canvas, 10.63"(L) x 4.13"(W) x 7.87"(H), Brown PU Strap
- 18.94 Oz. Made from high-grade waterproof canvas, durable, water-resistant.
- Can be used as a nice laptop iPad storage bag, business briefcase, college school bag, leisure travel tote bag, crossbody messenger bag, card wallet case, etc.
- Two interior pockets for small items one zipper pocket.
- Removable and adjustable shoulder strap.
- The shoulder strap of the bag are brown.
- Dimensions: 10.8"(L) x 4.13"(W) x 7.87"(H) x 2.75"(Hand Drop). The shoulder strap length is from 44.1" to 48.8".
CANCELLATION & EXCHANGES
We try to start production of all orders as soon as possible. Depending on when your order was placed, cancellation may be possible if production has not yet begun.
Please contact our support team to check if changes or cancellation are possible, and give the reason you wish to cancel.
MY ITEM IS DAMAGED/INCORRECT, WHAT DO I DO?
Please contact our support team for any items that arrived damaged, defective, or the wrong item arrived, including a photo of the item.
We'll arrange for a replacement item to be sent to you as soon as possible. Please do not return items to us without authorization from support first.
CAN I RETURN MY PURCHASE?
We hope you'll love the item you purchased. If there's any concerns about it or you are thinking of returning it, please contact our support team for assistance, explaining your reasons for wanting to return it. We offer a 30 day returns policy from date of the item being received, with some exceptions noted below.
Please note, personalized items may not be returned as they cannot be restocked. Shipping and insurance is non-refundable.
No returns on footwear including shoes and boots. We offer a one-time exchange for incorrect size, up to 2 sizes.
MY ITEM LOOKS DIFFERENT TO THE ONLINE LISTING
This is a very rare occurrence. We make every effort to accurately represent all designs and products, though some listings make use of life-like renderings instead of photos to show how the item will look.
It's possible you may have an item that is showing a defect, please take a few photos and send them to our support team for review, along with your order ID.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.